Monday, December 6, 2010

Food for the Face (Avocado Mask and More)

I'm visiting the UK this week and I went to one of my favorite stores, Lush Cosmetics. If you haven't heard of them, they make fresh and natural cosmetics. Their products are terrific. They have stores in the US but I generally buy things when I'm here since it's cheaper - even with that gruesome exchange rate. I found some terrific gifts today.



My visit to Lush reminded of how great food is for your face. One of my favorite beauty treatments is a mask made with mashed avocado, olive oil and honey. Your face will feel as smooth as a baby's. Another good one is mashed banana, honey and some oats. For a terrific body scrub, try sea salt or sugar and olive oil.


Check out a Lush store if you can. And if you can't, check out your kitchen cupboards . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment