Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe

I know a lot of people have an obsession with Pinkberry frozen yogurt. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but what's not to like?  Sweet. Tart. Cold. Creamy. There's no denying it. It's good stuff. Add in your favorite toppings and you are sure to have a smile on your face.
We got a sweet deal on a Cuisinart ice cream machine at the end of the summer and I thought it was high time to put it to good use. I'm trying to get beach ready for our winter vacation so I thought a little frozen yogurt was in order. I like my yogurt a little sweet and little tart. Add more sugar if you don't. I served mine with sliced strawberries mixed with a touch of sugar and mint. Plus a little graham cracker crumbs. You can top yours with your favorite fruit, cereal or candy or just eat it plain.


This recipe is not Mr. T approved. Let's face Pinkberry is pretty much a girl thing. And it's fine by me since there's no need to share!


My Homemade Pinkberry Recipe
(Vanilla Frozen Yogurt Recipe)
4 cups greek yogurt
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (use extract as a replacement)


Whisk together ingredients. Pour into ice cream machine, following manufacturer's instructions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment